RSS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My First Impression In Unirazak "City Campus"


Wow!
Becoming a part of trainee in this place it’s surprising me at all. I will never aspect that I can be here for three month. Meet new friends and the best part that I like about this place is about its facilities. Everything is there "comfortable lecture room”, “computer lab with free internet without limit"(that’s the most things I like about this place) and the others facilities like library, prayer room and last but not least is its location is near to the public transport stations like LRT, Monorail and KTM so that easy to everybody to come here especially to me who use the public transport to come here. I still remember after I got offer to join the Biotechnology Entrepreneurship Training Program (BeST Program) that will state in Unirazak KL, I need to make survey first and budgets the time so that I can come early before the class start. Something surprising me again when the trainer come early than trainee differ from my experience, student always wait the lecturer. Not much to say here because I will continue later with the new entry. Just wait and see for another entry..

No comments:

Post a Comment